Friday, March 12, 2010

Article 15

Section I - Applicable to situations in which your emotional state is imbalanced and tilted towards a certain affinity.

Part A
On the premises in which your emotional state is imbalanced and tilted towards negativity.

1. I will cheer you up.
2. I will listen.
3. I will try to give feedback.
4. I will try to offer a solution.
5. I will let you cry on my shoulder if need be.

Part B
On the premises in which your emotional state is imbalanced and tilted towards positivity.

1. I will be happy with you.
2. I will be happy for you.
3. I will do all that I can to keep you happy.

Section II - Amendments or Violations

Part A
Conditions of amending the already existing contract between client and lover.

1. Argue.
i. If the argument tilts in the client favor, the lover must make a compromise based on his or her discretion during the time of the situation.
ii. If the argument tilts in the lover's favor, the client must make a compromise based on his or her discretion during the time of the situation.
iii. If there is no solution reached during the duration of the argument, refer to Article 17, Section 5, Part C.

2. One party decides to step down.
i. In such a case, the party who has not stepped down is allowed to dictate the details of the amendment.

Part B
1. Any violation made to the contract will receive a proper fine and punishment according to the other party.
2. Any appeals made for violations must refer to Article 15, Section II, Part A, 1.

Section III - Terms of compensation.
Part A
1. Both parties must remain loyal to each other, as well as the terms of the contract.
2. Each contractor shall love the one signed to his or her paired contract.
3. Extra rewards may be given at each client's own discretion only if the situation warrants such an action.

If you love me, and have read and agree to the terms above, please sign below.

Client's Name __________________

Client's Signature __________________

Date __________________

Love,

Contractor's Name __________________

Contractor's Signature __________________

Date __________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment