Sunday, February 8, 2009

Valentine's Month - 6 Days Counting

Check this out:


My childhood is shattered. This picture implies Kirby is a girl.

I always thought Kirby was like the epitome of manliness.

However, Kirby will still always be awesome, and to show that awesomeness, this poem will be about :
Vacuums!

Vacuum cleaners inhale dust
For cleaning they are a must
For love they are equally just
So the vacuum cleaner, you must trust

I am the dust and you are the vacuum
But you push me away like a broom.
You always refuse to take me in
You deny my most heartfelt confession

However, it is you I will dedicate
My every minute when I meditate
Until the vacuum absorbs my waterfall
Leaving me dry and vulnerable to all

As hard as I try to resist
Your 10 horsepower insists
That you are the only one for me
Because Vacuums shall always be
The one that clears the debris
So that I can set my heart free

0 comments:

Post a Comment