Monday, February 2, 2009

February - Valentine's Month

February is here!

In the spirit of February, I shall post a cheesy love poem EVERY DAY. EXCITING, no?

If anyone has objections, defer them to my roommate, as he suggested that I drink coffee like...an hour ago.

Oooh bad idea.

First I need to rant about how bad coffee is.

It's bad. It makes me loopy and high. I can down 10 cans of Coca Cola and be fine, but coffee...OH NO. I pity my roommate right now. If I ever drink coffee ever again, I will also give my condolences to those that are so unfortunate in coming into contact with me.

So now, the poem.

I originally didn't have any ideas for this, but props to my roommate for inspiring me with this picture:
Ferrero Rocher in a bouquet
Heartwarming care, wins my heart away
Roses of paper, but hearts of fire
Burning greater, it's you I desire

Chocolate sweetness melting in a bite
The uniqueness of the flavor quite just like
The moments you and I may share
Or times alone when you wish the other were there

Hazelnut pieces that loudly crunch
Makes me see that only once
Each distinct sound may utter it's tune
Like the different ways I can say "I love you"

But as I eat each and everyone one
Like rose petals wither after the setting sun
I think about all the places where
I could find someone who would care
Whenever and everywhere, and so I share
With you, my bouquet of Ferrero Rocher

0 comments:

Post a Comment