Thursday, February 5, 2009

Valentine's Month - 9 Days Counting

Time for another hardcore post.

This one is on...
Mr Noodles Ramen Soup
I eat it while driving
In my 2010 Porsche Coupe
All the while calling, on my cell phone
Up all my crew, party at my home

One more special lady
I must invite
To my open house party
She'll be the limelight of the night
It'll be the sight that sets the fireworks alight.

But as I dial
My soup doth spill
All the while
My hands cannot grasp the wheel

I swerve into the other lane
Into oncoming traffic
My life flashes and my sight wanes
How truly tragic

Horns honk and people scream
I think I am finished, or so it seems
But I open my eyes to see
That Mr Noodles protected me

Using his magical noodle powers
He reduced the impact
Even my red rose flowers
Remained intact

And so I hurry home
And call up all my friends on my phone
I inform them of the events
That occurred just moments ago

"Mr Noodles saved my life" I say
"Perhaps you are right," they say.
However learn your lesson you must,
never drive while eating and phoning, because
Mr Noodles may not always be there to save you
And if he doesn't come
The words that you promised to hold true
To the only special one
You may never be able to carry through

But for tonight, be thankful to Mr Noodles Instant Ramen Soup
That you can spend a great night
With the one you hold dearest
Say "I love you" with all your might.

0 comments:

Post a Comment